How to Use Your Festival Pass
Thank you for your purchase!
- Please Check your Email for your Pass Code. -
You will receive two emails, a receipt of purchase, and an email titled
"Your Cheltenham International Film Festival Pass" - Your Code is here.
1. Copy your Code from your email.
2. Browse our Programme and pick your film.
3. Click the "Watch" button, and a Pop-Up will appear.
- First Time Customer
- Enter your Email
- Click continue
- Enter your Name and a Password.
- This will create an account for you, and gives access to "Your Library" where you can see all your purchased films. Please note that the account you are opening up here is for our streaming platform YourScreen.The details you used when you bought a pass will not work here unless you have already opened a YourScreen (or CIFF last year) account with the same details.
- Returning Customer - Simply sign in
4. Select the "I have a promo code" checkbox -
5. Paste your Code and click "Apply". The Price will drop to £0.00.
6. Select "Watch"
This will add the film to your account, it will not start the film.
7. Close the Pop-Up - Click "Play Now" to watch the film, or you can watch it later:
- Once purchased, you have 28 days to begin watching your film.
- Once you have begun watching, you have 48 hours to finish viewing your film.
- Watch Later - Films will be placed in "Your Library" accessible from the drop down menu at the top right of any film page. Full details on our FAQ page.
Repeat the process with the same code for 4 more films.